Animoto- India Trip

Hi everyone,

I’ve made a 30 second slideshow of my trip to India last year using  Animoto. It was very easy to do and the longest bit is actually, waiting for the pictures to be uploaded- I decided to get something to eat while waiting. After that, you simply select the music you would like for the background (provided/ uploads possible) and they’ll send you an e-mail once it’s done.

I believe this would be very easy for students to use and from it they would be able to tell a story of a trip or event. They could even make a their version of a video clip of a book/film they are studying by first taking their own pictures and then compiling them into this clip. Oh what fun!

Here’s my slideshow. Enjoy!

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Published by

kristytan

A secondary school teacher in the making, I am passionate about young people and education and hope to make a difference through authentic and engaging learning.

3 thoughts on “Animoto- India Trip”

1. Nice slideshow. Looks like you had an awesome trip. Yeah I can definitely see students getting into this program 🙂

2. Kristy this looks so awesome and I wish I went to India!! I am so going to try this program out. really good job! love the inclusion of music also!! good job 🙂

3. Kristy you make me want to go to India as well! Looks fabulous. My experience is that children just love seeing themselves/their friends in photos etc. I can just imagine the children in the classroom developing a slide show of their school camp, or of something else that they are learning about-culture, energy conversation or whatever is the topic of the day. The music adds interest and I too am amazed how easy it is to create such a lovely picture show. Well done.